Cinnamon Bun Overnight Oats
March 05, 2021 |
Breakfast can be a little tricky for some people, especially when you have a sweet tooth. Oats are the way to go in my mind because they are so versatile! These cinnamon bun overnight oats give me exactly what my sweet tooth is looking for without having to sacrifice my progress!
Ingredients: 1 serving
• ½ cup rolled oats (regular or gluten free)
• 3 T vanilla Greek yogurt
• ½ cup milk of choice
• ½-1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp chia seeds
• 2 tsp monk fruit sweetener
• Dash of sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients listed above in a jar or container that can be sealed and stir well.
2. Store in the fridge overnight.
3. Add more milk in the morning if needed.
4. If you want to add a cinnamon drizzle, whisk together 1 T maple syrup and ¼ tsp cinnamon. Drizzle over top of oats.
5. Eat warm or cold.