Foodie Friday: Breakfast Casserole
May 29, 2020 |
Happy Friday everyone! In a hurry and needing a quick breakfast packed with protein? This is the recipe for you! Casseroles are the easiest meal prep for an individual or are a super easy way to give your whole family a quick meal.
This Breakfast Casserole recipe is super versatile for everyone’s needs/wants for breakfast. Change it up every week or even split the pan with different mix-ins to give you a variety throughout the week.
Ingredients: Serves 6
• 1lb breakfast sausage
• 1 large russet potato
• 1 cup of broccoli florets
• 1 medium bell pepper diced
• 12 eggs
• ½ cup of while onion
• 2 tbsp almond milk
• 1 tbsp. of avocado oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook onion in avocado oil in a medium skillet and sauté until translucent
2. Add breakfast sausage to skillet and cook until done, breaking into crumbles
3. While sausage is cooking, chop broccoli & bell pepper and shred the potato
4. Add cooking oil of your choice to grease the pan and add chopped broccoli, bell peppers and shredded potato
5. Once cooked, add breakfast sausage to pan
6. Crack 12 eggs into a bowl and whisk together with almond, salt and pepper
7. Pour eggs over mixture in baking pan and use a fork to distribute the eggs
8. Bake at 350 for 20-30 or until a fork comes out clean and eggs are set.
Calories Per Serving: 208